Unable to Search in 2.10

Evaluating product and found when I try to Search in DiffPlug 2.10 I receceive the following “Index 0 out of bounds for length 0”.- The Stacktrace for the fault is:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0
at com.diffplug.closet.fixer.FixableException$Companion.errorMessages(FixableException.kt:156)
at com.diffplug.closet.fixer.FixableException$Companion.errorSummary(FixableException.kt:130)
at com.diffplug.closet.fixer.FixableException.errorSummary(FixableException.kt)
at com.diffplug.closet.fixer.ValidatorCtl.setError(ValidatorCtl.java:106)
at com.diffplug.closet.fixer.ValidatorCtl.setError(ValidatorCtl.java:90)
at com.diffplug.closet.fixer.ValidatorCtl.setError(ValidatorCtl.java:85)
at com.diffplug.pane.agent.ProgressCoatMux$FutureDisplay.setFuture(ProgressCoatMux.kt:375)
at com.diffplug.pane.agent.ProgressCoatMux$OperationTracker.setFailure$lambda$7(ProgressCoatMux.kt:334)
at com.diffplug.common.rx.ChitImpl$GuardedRunnable.run(ChitImpl.java:36)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:40)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:132)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:4043)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3648)
at com.diffplug.pane.app.PaneApplication.main(PaneApplication.java:147)

Thanks very much for the bug report! Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to reproduce this. Here’s an example of search working in 2.10.0 on Windows

Can you tell us more about what happens before the bug? Are you opening a file from disk? Looking at it through the git client?

File is opened from disk not git client, although sits in a local clone.

I have selected a model, clicked in the Search name and started to type. Result shown below:

Also if I select a model and bring up the Search Panel performs the same. I see a momentary Processing message come up and then receive the out of bounds message.

There must be some component in the model which our search doesn’t handle correctly, but we can’t find a model in our test repos that can reproduce this. Can you click the stacktrace link (bottom left of the error dialog) and send us that info?