New in this release:
- Compatibility testing for R2016b
- Improvements to the git history view (branches are less-tangled, and supports smoother scrolling).
- Improvements to the Simulink signal tracing view (branches are less-tangled, and supports smoother scrolling).
Fixed in this release:
- “Track in MATLAB” now works for models in Git and SVN history.
- Simulink viewer now shows correct colors.
- Typing in the Simulink differ config could cause color scheme to flicker, this is now fixed.
- Deeper bugfix for windows path shortening (e.g. C:\LongPa~1\somefile.slx) when linking Simulink models in MATLAB.
- Fixed Mac auto-update.
Coming up next Our release cadence has slowed down significantly because we’ve been working on a large infrastructure refresh. It’s now complete, and future releases will be on a much faster schedule, at least one per month. The new infrastructure hasn’t shown up in the user experience yet, but we’re really excited about the upcoming 2.0!