- When you mouseover the head branch, you now get a context-sensitive popup for downloading and uploading against that branch.
- It is now possible to force-push a remote branch backwards (usually not a good idea to do that, DiffPlug will ask for confirmation first).
git pushnow includes
- Confirm dialogs which are triggered by the sync pane now automatically have keyboard focus.
- Faster feedback when removing a branch or tag from git tips.
- “Show help whenever I open a new git history window” was not respected, now it is.
- Cloning a git repository could sometimes fail starting in
2.6.0, now fixed.
- Deleting remote branches and downloading branches which have been removed from the remote are now fixed.
- Attempting to
git pushand getting rejected because the remote has new commits now proactively prompts to download latest.
- Retry attempts which needed a
--forcewere broken, now fixed.
- Whenever you see a red X like below, you can right-click it to open a stacktrace dialog. In previous releases of DiffPlug, this was double-click, but now it is right-click. This change was needed to allow us to use the red X as a regular button in some important places, namely the git operation tracker.